A revolutionary concept in dynamics processing, offering separate, ultra-fast, peak limiting, and intelligent compression response. True to the original, the C610 still utilized the unchanged and unmatched 601 Compressor/Limiter circuit and a 101 amplifier for make-up gain. The improvements we've made include XLR and Phoenix I/O, the highest quality input/output transformers, selectable input padding, buffered true VU metering, and multi-stage overload indication.
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2.5k Ohms
- Input Pad: Position 1: No Pad, Position 2: +4 dBu nominal input, Position 3: +22 dBu nominal input
- Maximum Gain: 56dB
- Threshold attack level: -40 dBm
- Maximum Output: +18dBu
- THD: Less than .01% @ 30Hz-20KHz, at +16 dBm, up to 30dB compression, dependent on release setting
- Signal/Noise: Better than 80dB below +4dBm output, with -40 dBm input, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.1dB 20Hz-40KHz
- Compression/Limiting Ratio: Continuously variable from 1.1:1 to 100:1
- Attack time: 100 nanoseconds to 1.2 milliseconds, automatically variable.
- Release Time: Continuously variable from 50 milliseconds to more than 10 seconds
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship